What is the best "heart-opener" to use for a heart that's made of steel?

((Dreamy))

((fractal))

((m))

big smiles to all... :) thank you for your lovely answers...

Favorite Answer

the swiss-army knife of love, the kind of love that finds the will to use the appropriate tool for the circumstance. the sort of love which can be brave, honest, sincere. perhaps the kind of love which can be sufficiently 'detached' to truly be able to follow through the best course of action. the closest match i can find in my repertoire is the sort of love i feel for my son. unconditional and steadfast. i think it takes a special sort of person to pull this off when romantic feelings are involved... i don't know, i get the feeling i'm not thinking very straight today.

(((Asul)))

(((Dreamy)))

The heart that is made of steel cannot be opened unless the person themselves wants to open it.. All we can do is keep showing the person love, and hope that one day, they will emerge from the metal cage they have placed around themselves..

(((Asul))) (((Dreamy))) (((Fractal)))

• DREAMY

My answers still LOVE. That breaks down anything!

God bless

((Asul))

Dreamy

((Fractal)) Gorgeous Answer!!!

I'm pretty sure those plasma steel-cutting machine can be very reliable for that.

• Kartik

A blonde bombshell :P :P

• ?

Fire or Heat, you can melt it. =p