R J
Lv 7
R J asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Would you rather have lunch with Bill and Obama or Rush and Ann coulter?

If you send a donation you could win a lunch with bill and berry hte two Bs

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Rush and Ann at least then I could hold an intelligent conversation and not wonder if it was dog we were eating and who was under the table doing what to whom

Source(s): Paul Grass, PhD, Verminologist Level 7 YA user/if in doubt check the level out May God bless you ,the USA and may God keep us safe from the progressive axis of evil;0bama,Pelosi & Reid
  • 9 years ago

Although I wouldn't send money to any of them, I would be more comfortable with Rush and Ann simply because with Bill and Obama, I would have to be very guarded in every word I said. If I said something Obama didn't like, he would tell me to "eat my peas".

• ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Not a very good question. I mean you are talking about two ex-presidents vs. two political commentators.

I would always pick the two ex-presidents, I think I would have more questions for them. Maybe next time you should say something like:

Chris Hayes and Chris Matthews or Rush and Ann Coulter

or

Bill and Obama or Bush I and II

Just saying don't compare apples to oranges

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rush & Ann, not to fond of her but I think it would be fun to shoot the shyt with Rush.

Rush & Bill would be a better ticket.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rush and Ann, duh! It would be very awkward if it was a lunch with Billy and Ann. lol

Coulter would get a "thrill up her leg". lol

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Rush and Coulter. That would be a great time.

• 9 years ago

I'd like to lunch with Ron Paul.

• 9 years ago

None of the above...

I have my own beliefs and these people have theirs... I really could care less what they think/feel... It is what they DO that I care about...

"He who thinks of himself first always, is not worth the dust he is made of..."

To blindly follow Is beyond ignorance it is boarder line insane.

§† FNS †§

• 9 years ago

bill and Obama, rush might eat my arm off.

• emp
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Neither....all of the above are narcissistic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.