Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How would Republicons be reacting if Barack NObama had misspelled "AMERCIA"?

Favorite Answer

It would go right up there with the whole "57 States" thing.

The difference here is that one was a clear example of mis-speaking.

The other was a published product meant to endorse a political candidate as part of a multi-million dollar, multimedia advertising campaign.

You'd expert someone to be doing quality control in Mitt's camp, you know?

I guess when your candidate has stepped down from a cross you might consider a misspelled word as grievous...

To blindly follow Is beyond ignorance it is boarder line insane.

§† FNS †§

Source(s): DUMB@$$
  • ?

Well if Obama had a word misspelled on his website I would laugh at the error, realize it was a typo and move on with life. If he was spelling "america" in a debate to prove how smart he was or using the spelling of america in an interview, then I would mock him.

Source(s): I create typo's/mispellings all the time, so I have to give others the benifit of the doubt.
  • Derail

Probably the same as when Obama declared there were 57 states. Obama repeatedly called the Marine Corp, the "Marine Corpse". Even with a teleprompter.

The same way I am here. It is a software mistake. Romney did not write this app himself. It is a common mistake for things to get misspelled when writing software. Those that proofread the text of the app are the ones to blame, not Romney.

• We'd point-out that all Democrats always claim EVERY such error is in and of itself utter and indisputable PROOF of retardation - when tied to any Republican.

sounds like the person who made the app would be responsible

• emp

Not very much. I mean you didn't get much reaction out of 52 states or Obama questioning on if the Supreme Court's job is to determine a law's constitutionality, did you?