Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How would Republicons be reacting if Barack NObama had misspelled "AMERCIA"?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It would go right up there with the whole "57 States" thing.

The difference here is that one was a clear example of mis-speaking.

The other was a published product meant to endorse a political candidate as part of a multi-million dollar, multimedia advertising campaign.

You'd expert someone to be doing quality control in Mitt's camp, you know?

• 9 years ago

I guess when your candidate has stepped down from a cross you might consider a misspelled word as grievous...

To blindly follow Is beyond ignorance it is boarder line insane.

§† FNS †§

Source(s): DUMB@$$
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Well if Obama had a word misspelled on his website I would laugh at the error, realize it was a typo and move on with life. If he was spelling "america" in a debate to prove how smart he was or using the spelling of america in an interview, then I would mock him.

Source(s): I create typo's/mispellings all the time, so I have to give others the benifit of the doubt.
  • Derail
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Probably the same as when Obama declared there were 57 states. Obama repeatedly called the Marine Corp, the "Marine Corpse". Even with a teleprompter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

The same way I am here. It is a software mistake. Romney did not write this app himself. It is a common mistake for things to get misspelled when writing software. Those that proofread the text of the app are the ones to blame, not Romney.

• We'd point-out that all Democrats always claim EVERY such error is in and of itself utter and indisputable PROOF of retardation - when tied to any Republican.

• 9 years ago

sounds like the person who made the app would be responsible

• emp
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

Not very much. I mean you didn't get much reaction out of 52 states or Obama questioning on if the Supreme Court's job is to determine a law's constitutionality, did you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.