10 points for best answer! I need some really good tips on how to remember a load of essays!?

I have tried re-reading but doesn't sink in, I even thought mind mapping the stuff might work but it only helps me recall a portion of info. Therefore, I need all the advice I can get. Many thanks.

Favorite Answer

Mind mapping is usually the most effective way. Maybe the way you're doing it is not as effective as it could be. If I'm really stuck I either repeat the hell out of it until I can just about recite it, but this takes a looooong time. Otherwise I try to turn the essays into songs, but that's usually for needing to know things in the right order.

You could do it in a tree formation. That is, start with the key concepts as the trunk, then use your branches as the subconcepts and the examples as the leaves. I draw them sometimes literally as a tree, so when the exam happens, I seem to be able to remember the tree pretty well and literally branch out.

There's lots of ways of doing this, and there's no right answer, you just gotta pick what works best for you. Whether you're a visual person, auditory person, kinetic person (you need to move around to remember things), you do different strategies that align to those particular skills you already have.

I don't know if you've looked this up already, and I think this is probably a lot like mind mapping, but look up mnemonics strategies. You may find something that suits you best. Good luck.

Regarding your other question that is now closed, I say this: Keep Britain White British. Support the British National Front. http://www.national-front.org.uk/

*****

Asia for Asians, Africa for Africans, White countries for EVERYBODY???????????

People say there is this RACE problem and this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY White country and ONLY into White countries. They say the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY White country and ONLY White countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-Whites. It’s really just the final solution to the White problem. It’s genocide. They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-White. Anti-racist is a code word for anti-White.

Just remember them like your favorite songs