Am I wrong for bitching al the time?

Ok si feal like my boyfreind doesnt love me because I feal like if he loves me he would let me move in but he says hes not rdy am I wrong for bein mad...& sometimes wen I aske to come over an ive jus caim over like a couple days aqo hel say not today or I need to rest today an I qet mad cause I feal like if you love me you shouldnt qet tyred...am i wrong??

Favorite Answer

Yes you are wrong. A relationship is a balancing act between private time and shared time. Every person needs private time. "Love" does not mean that you are together every minute and share everything, it means that you are better as a couple than as individuals and that you have found a good balance of private and shared. Bitching is always non-productive - if you ***** all the time you will either get dumped or bitched back at all the time. You need to have more in your life than just this boy. You sound emotionally needy. Grow up and realize that YOU also need to have private time - time for you to pursue your own interests and to develop into a well-rounded person.

it somewhat is a international situation. it is not purely your laptop or browser. With the information at present approximately facebook being in line for a deliberate hacking attack, i think at present's internet site unavailability isn't purely a accident. it is been down some million hour now. it is probable a DoS attack. in case you have an account with facebook, i could propose (as quickly because it comes returned on line), to alter your password as quickly as conceivable.

your looking for a solution to your neediness in the wrong place.

Like looking for a carwash on a rainy day. It's not getting you anywhere.

You need your own place, not with a boyfriend to get to know yourself, because your looking to

find you. And once you have you know. It's majorly obvious.

But stop the boyfriend thing. It's not fair to him.

People DO get tired of others, special someone or not. Give him space. Go hang out with your friends. Evaluate what you've done so far. You should especially ask yourself this question: "Have I been talking about the same thing again and again?" Repetitive topic is one matter that makes people bored of a person.

Source(s): I get tired of my best friend all the time, even though she's very special to me and had helped me out of my depression. She knows to give me space though, since I had confronted her about it.

"My boyfriend doesn't love me." Boo-hoo. I notice you don't say anything about you loving him...

What is there about bitching that you think will make him love you more? If he really is that poor at meeting your wants and needs, you should consider finding someone else with whom you are more compatible. You aren't going to change him and certainly doesn't sound like you are willing to change for him.

you cant be wrong about how you feel. but you should try to be more understanding and see the reasons why he does these things. explain how you feel have a couples talk and see how he reacts if poorly then you two need to take a break

hallo,he could be right for saying he is not ready for you to move in but on saying he wants to rest i disagree,when you love someone you want to be with him all the time just the way you feel you should move in.i think his love is fading.

Welll, if he's not ready, stop being mad or he's gonna end up leaving you!

Well, first things first, he needs to give you a really good reason why not, he cant just say no!! until he gives you a good reason, you have all the right to ***** and even doubt if this dudes serious!!

Then you also need to consider if this is really what you want, moving in with someone is a very big step / commitment!!

Source(s): Life!!