Really weird sound at night?

So for the past 6 years or so, there's been this weird sound in my room. It usually happens 3 times in fast succession and sometimes 4, but never less. It happens most at night, maybe 25 to 30 times, but sometimes in the morning too. The only thing which I can think of it being similar to is a duck quacking, but quieter. I used to think that it was just the pipes in the house or something, but since it's started, I've moved house 4 times and it seems to follow me. It doesn't always happen in the same spot either, sometimes it could be at the other end of my room and sometimes it could be right by my head. Does anybody have ANY idea what it could be?

Favorite Answer

There is a product specifically designed to get rid of such noises.

http://www.beanogas.com/?google=e_&rotation=3033&b...

you're fortunate to have a Pizzeria that grants at 2 am.that doesn't ensue lots interior the U. S..no longer exterior the large cities a minimum of. even nevertheless you insist you were not napping.that's what in all likelihood handed off.have been you examining a frightening e book?i think of you dosed off and the pizza acted up somewhat.

Maybe there is a baby duck in your mattress?

Lol, jk. I have no clue whatsoever. Might want to have a friend sleep over to see if the noise still sounds and make him sleep in your room. Call your landlord if the problem persists and maybe they could help. But first, get proof. Buy a cheap EVP Recorder or something to record sounds at a high frequency. (EVP = Electronic Voice Phenomena) If it gets worse, bring the recording to someone spiritual, pastor maybe. Don't know what else to say but good luck.

--------------------------------

@ It's your truth, you prove it : He said he moved 4 times. I'm sure he already tried that.

• ?

Is it possible you have some sort of animal in your attic or floor boards? Rats, mice, raccoon, possum?