possible ways to see my friends penis?

whats some ways of seeing it? we both have girlfriends but i reckon we are keen to jack with each other . we just dont say anything cause we dont wanna be the first to suggest it. we always joke around wih penis jokes and whatnot, just the usual best friend stuff. how could i do it?

Favorite Answer

Ask him if you could see how big his penis is. If he is ok with that, ask him to let you make it hard so you can make a comparison with yours. If he doesn't, nothing gained, nothing lost.

Watch porn together and say 'yo dude, lets see whos dick is erect'

Source(s): experience

Pants him or say your bigger than him then whip yours out to compare text me and ill compare with you 440 453 7128

Look at porn together - both of you get all horned - then say something like "Man, I really got to toss this off" or "I totally need a bj" - - - if that doesn't freak him then pull yours out and he will too.

your gayy