Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkEthnic Cuisine · 9 years ago

Whats some easy home made dessert ideas? :)?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You probably already know this but rocky read is so easy, melt chocolate and then pit anything you want In it. Gummy bears, snakes, marshmallows simple as that oh and honey comb. I'm not quite sure I've done it before search it on the web I think I think you need sugar and oh IDK, anyways search it hope this helped

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Package of Pilsbury cresent rolls beef ramen sweet onions, chopped in medium sized strips shallots, 1 finely chopped salted butter munster cheese slices (optional) * Saute the challots and one sweet onion until translucent. Scoop out and set aside. Save the drippings in the pan! * Prepare raman with a little extra water - should have a soup consistency, perhaps half noodles, half beef broth. Strain noodles, save broth. * deglaze the pan with the broth (meaning wire wisk the crunch stuff and the liquid and incorporate the broth. Reduce about a third. * combine onions and shallots into deglazing broth. * separate mixture into small bowls (3" to 4" or smaller. Set aside. Optional: place a slice of cheese on each bowl. * open cresent roll package. Each roll is a triangle of philo dough. Separate. On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough (going to college? use a full 16 oz beer can, lightly floured. Consume when finished), * cover each bowl with an individual dough "lid. * with a sharp knife, poke a whole in the center of the dough" * bake in pre-headed oven - 425F 10-15 minutes. * Serve

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Make your own chocolate fondue.

Melt your favourite type of chocolate in a small and deep bowl. Put the bowl on something higher and put a lighted tea candle below the bowl.

Dip marshmallow, strawberries, sliced kiwi, grapes..anything you like!

• Leo D
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Ambrosia:

2 cups canned fruit cocktail, well drained

1 cup small marshmallows

1/2 cup shredded coconut

Extra maraschino cherries for brightness and sweetness.( expensive, though...)

1 tub cool whip.

Mix, chill and serve!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Strawberry short cakes! Angel food, strawberries on top and some whip cream! mmm....

• Emms
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i´d say cheese cake

4 eggs,3 philladelphia cream cheese,2 condensed milk cans,1 teaspoon vanilla extract,dash of salt.cookie crust.

put all in blender,pour into cookie crust.bake ofr 40 minutes or until set.yummy!

lime cream:

1 can condensed milk,one carnation milk,put in blender with blender running through the opening on the cover of the blender pour 3/4 juice lime little by little.

it will become thick very quickly so if you need turn blender off and scrape.pour in cookie crust.refrigerate 5 hours.serve.

• 9 years ago

How easy? do you want no cook, no bake?

Go to Kraft.com. they have scads of easy pies and desserts that are summery and good. There is one pie that is lemon juice, PHilly, sweetened condensed milk and a graham crust. Yum. And it is topped with pie filling, blueberry or cherry. Stir, pour and refrigerate.

any cream pie is fairly easy, put it together, cook it, top it with meringue.

Ice cream desserts are fun. Rivers takes a pan, and layers crushed Oreos and vanilla ice cream that has been softened, freeze for 15 minutes between the layers for easy application.

The trick is to line your metal pan with heavy duty aluminum foil [Rivers bought a long role] and line the pan leaving enough aluminum on both sides hanging out of the pan to make handles. You can pull the dessert out of the pan using them, and no sticking of ice cream to the pan, and you can put the dessert on a cutting board and cut and plate it fast. Slide some chocolate sauce drizzle over the top when plated. Easy.

Go to Nabisco.com. or Oreo for more recipes, all flavors.

there is always haystacks, and rice krispie treats if yo need easy. Rivers adores the butterscotch peanut haystacks.

And another is putting homemade frosting, vanilla or mocha, in between two graham crackers, or making somemores.

I went looking for an ice box pie that my family used to make, did not fin it, but found Martha Stewart's Strawberry ice box pi recipe. Oh, that looked good! Check out her website for the recipe.

Easy cheesecake from cooks.com

EASY CHEESECAKE

Read more about it at www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1641,145184-251201,00.html

Content Copyright © 2012 Cooks.com - All rights reserved.

1/4 c. lemon juice

16 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese (softened)

1 can sweetened condensed milk

1/4 tsp. vanilla

1 graham cracker crust pie shell

Optional: Cherry or blueberry pie filling

Mix the softened cream cheese and the sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Add the vanilla and lemon juice until well blended. Pour into crust and refrigerate overnight.

Garnish each slice with pie filling.

• M
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

strawberries and cream. mix fresh strawberries with cream and add a little icing sugar. leave to chill then eat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.