What miracle that Jesus performed as detailed in one of the Gospels could be proven with hard data in our era?

Favorite Answer

none since the people the miracle was performed on died or the people who saw the miracle performed have already died

just because you can not see any hard data on it except by the written testimony of those who say they witnessed it does not mean it never happened

The Son from the German word sonne is the Sun. The Sun walks on water if your in a boat at sunset on a clear night. The miracle of the fishes their were two fish symbolizing the sign of Pisces. There were 12 baskets left over one for each sign of the zodiac. As far as literally walking on water I am sure it can be done by advanced Yogi's. I have walked a few steps on water. It is mind over matter. When I was a cook the grill cook said look I can put my hand on the grill. He did so and did not get burned. After I was there a few months I could do the same thing. How does science explain that with hard data? To this day it takes hot oil to burn me I still can carry things very hot and not get burned and I have spilled scalding water on me many times and not got burned. If you'd like to read about lots of cool "miracles" read the Autobiography of a Yogi by Parahamansa Yogananda who tells of his travels throughout India meeting many advanced Yogi's.

Do you mean: if the miracle was performed in our era, it could be proved to be a miracle?

a - the multiplication of loaves and fish

b - walking on water

I believe that's it. I don't recall any other miracle of Jesus that could be proved using objective, mundane evidence to be a genuinely supernatural event.

The resurrection of Jesus was a miracle of the Father, not of Jesus - but I suppose you could count that one, too. Because of the spear in the side his death could probably be established with absolute medical certainty (unlike death in which the body remains relatively intact, in which case a coma-like state can imitate death).

- Jim, http://www.bible-reviews.com/

While this is not a miracle performed by Jesus himself, physicists at the University of Birmingham have discovered that water is effected by high powered magnetic fields. For obvious reasons they call it the "Moese effect". Here's the link.

http://www.cm.ph.bham.ac.uk/grants/fluxlinesgrant/...

Raising Lazarus from the tomb after four days.

Since for all these supposed miracles we only have the Bible as source and it's not exactly a reliable document, I think that's not going to happen.

Source(s): You'd think a chap who walked on water, raised the dead, conquered death before flying off into the sky would have attracted a little more attention from the local historians and other interested parties.

Can you verify any of the individual actions of George Washington?

It's just words on paper, now.

Who gives a crap.