10 points for answers FAST?

I've been dating this guy for a while he's 10years older than me. I told him on the first date that I sometimes like to be dominated (in the bedroom), he sometimes calls me "babe" but now outside bedroom he also gives me petnames like "kid" or "little one" or when I do something he likes he says "good girl" is this cause of the age difference? Does it turn him on? He talks as if I'm his kid

Favorite Answer

Because of the age difference he calls you those names for fun. Yes it probably turns him on because when he says that he feels as the dominant one or the one thats in control. "kid" for him may mean since you're the younger one, you have to do what he says or wants, you're in his control. So in return he gives you what you want, to be dominated.

Yea It is the age difference and Think he is taking you as his kid outside OR May be infront of others...Can't guess...may be He don't want to express your relation with him to others....

i suppose it might turn him on.it would turn me off.maybe you should talk to him a little and get a comfortable arrangement for the pet names.that way you both know what is going on with it and can accept it or reject it.

Well, you obviously haven't spoken to him about it. Tell him to stop calling you those names.

Yeah i'd say the age difference is fun for him and turns him on.