Are zombies real??? LOL answer honestly?

I had a dream zombies came and I also heard about zombies comin is it true??

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The Zombie Apocalypse is in Revelations in the Bible and no one knows exactly when that may happen.

• felker
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

First, locate important different and little ones. 2d, inventory pile on foodstuff and weapons(something 2 via 4, kitchen knives, bats). Get a motor vehicle. Get out of any city aspects to suburbs or united states of america area. Get to a properly fortified section like a college or a penal complex. the two places have countless area and a few foodstuff. It sucks yet you're in all probability gonna ought to homicide some human beings on the way, as human beings become unruly in disastrous situations. A messanger can bypass out for components everynow and then. stay fortunately ever after.

• 9 years ago

NO and ANYONE that says yes is a LIAR!

• 9 years ago

In the traditional sense of the walking dead hell no. But there are drugs that can put a person into a mindless state where they might just walk up to a person and try to eat them. Take Rudy Eugene for example.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

the only scientifically proven 'ZOMBIE" was in Cuba if i remember correctly and that was about a voodoo zombie where 1 they dont bite or eat people they are more like people who are hypnotized and it is a very long and complicated processes where only the high which doctors can create them and it involves a ritual that makes the zombie 1 volunteer and 2 take a concoction that includes a plant dont remember name and it makes a persons vital signs undetectable and also makes them paralyzed and hence the point of being dead a boy was pronounced dead because of this and he returned to his family 10 years later where he claims he was used to work on a farm they could not belive it they did DNA tests extra and he was hypnotized

but as for the infected brain eating zombies i believe that it is only a matter of time as there are to many fanatics out there it only takes one smart fan to think i want to see if i can genetically engineer zombies then boom :S

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

YES its real, we have already got our bunker prepared stocked with food and water, of course zombies are real.

you better start running or driving out of your state cos they will get you. iv already driven 50miles

Source(s): run for ffs
  • 9 years ago

Do you mean voodoo zombies or "movie zombies"?

Many people believe voodoo zombies to be real, but I don't think so.

• 9 years ago

You've seen kate moss right... They're real alright.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes, they are called Christians lol but seriously no zombies don't exist.

• 9 years ago

Well yes, but you shouldn't be worried they only eat people with brains.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.