Shamil asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Can i lose 12 pounds in 2 weeks?

If i work out everyday and eat the right things and allot of water, would i lose 12 in 2 weeks? Thanks.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No you really can't lose 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Not in a healthy way that will keep your body stable anyways. You might be able to lose that weight in a month or two but if you lose weight too fast it's not healthy for your body. I hope that this helps!

• 9 years ago

People say it doesn't happen. But if you really work hard enough you can lose that much weight in 2 weeks. Everybody's body is different. Exercise a lot then.

Source(s): Experience. I ate 2 meals a day and exercise I dropped pounds really fast :) I even ate junk food still but just eating 2 times a day. It's not all that bad eating twice a day I hate wen fucking people say that. Lol
  • 4 years ago

Avoid bringing your favourite food into your home

• 5 years ago

alternate between cat pose cow pose and downward dog 13 times holding each for 30 seconds

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these

• 5 years ago

save 85 calories just by swapping mustard for mayonnaise in a sandwich

• 5 years ago

eat chili for a couple of days research shows that chili peppers boost your metabolic rate burning 50 more cals a day

• 5 years ago

odds are you re eating too fast try holding a conversation while having a meal so you re not gulping down more than you need to feel full

• 5 years ago

opt for self checkout wait in line for 7 minutes ring yourself up for another 10 bag your own grub and load up the car

• 5 years ago

if you re more sports goddess than cha cha dancer play interactive wii tennis for 13 minutes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.