Shamil asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

Can i lose 12 pounds in 2 weeks?

If i work out everyday and eat the right things and allot of water, would i lose 12 in 2 weeks? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

No you really can't lose 12 lbs in 2 weeks. Not in a healthy way that will keep your body stable anyways. You might be able to lose that weight in a month or two but if you lose weight too fast it's not healthy for your body. I hope that this helps!

People say it doesn't happen. But if you really work hard enough you can lose that much weight in 2 weeks. Everybody's body is different. Exercise a lot then.

Source(s): Experience. I ate 2 meals a day and exercise I dropped pounds really fast :) I even ate junk food still but just eating 2 times a day. It's not all that bad eating twice a day I hate wen fucking people say that. Lol

Avoid bringing your favourite food into your home

alternate between cat pose cow pose and downward dog 13 times holding each for 30 seconds

if you re having trouble getting started make a small move such as starting an eating log or buying walking shoes you re three times more likely to follow through if you start with small gestures such as these

save 85 calories just by swapping mustard for mayonnaise in a sandwich

eat chili for a couple of days research shows that chili peppers boost your metabolic rate burning 50 more cals a day

odds are you re eating too fast try holding a conversation while having a meal so you re not gulping down more than you need to feel full

opt for self checkout wait in line for 7 minutes ring yourself up for another 10 bag your own grub and load up the car

if you re more sports goddess than cha cha dancer play interactive wii tennis for 13 minutes