Is warcraft 1.24b an easy game?

Someone told me if you can play age of empires, then warcraft is easy for you.

then someone else told me it takes 1-2 months to be a good player.

which one is right?!!!

thnx :

Favorite Answer

Mastery of the game varies among different people. I assume you're talking about Warcraft III btw.

Having grown up with games like red alert and age of empires, I picked up the nuances of warcraft pretty quickly. Like AoE, the gameplay is very similar. The concepts are all pretty much the same, so if you've played AoE before, you should have no problem picking up warcraft quickly enough.

If you're talking about really good players, it'll certainly take more time, since you'll need to understand the pros and cons of every race and their units and buildings. It all comes down to the actions per minute. The fastest player wins.

@ebosraF: I assume you mean League of Legends. LoL is rather different from warcraft, considering you only control one primary character, while warcraft focuses more on building an army and a base. All in all, LoL is an easier RTS since it doesn't require a whole lot of APM.

Source(s): Played Warcraft III, DotA, AoE, and LoL

I play League which is also an RTS it took me 1-2 months to be really good at it, now i had no rts experience, if you've played rts games before you might you need 3-4 weeks to be decent, and like 5-6 to be good and about 5-6 months to stand a chance agaisnt pros, and to be a pro yourself around 1 year.

Source(s): League player.

To be good at any realtime strat game it going to take time. I know when I go back and play Warcraft 3 i get my a$$ handed to me by veteran players. Warcrafts are by no means easy games.

uh...is LoL really a RTS? Wouldn't you consider it more of a action RPG? I guess sorta like how Diablo 3 is?