How can i get my husband to understand me?

my husband an I have been together for 12 years but married for almost 2, and of course now living together. He is always staying out 3-5 hours after he gets off work and is forever making excuses as if im stupid and don't know he is lying. When he hangs with his friends he's out till 4 am. He gets mad when i call or text asking when he is coming home and reminding him that he has been off work for several hours and still hasn't made it home. He accuses me of being his mom. How can i get him to understand that his behavior is not normal for being married?

Favorite Answer

Dear- he understands and he doesn't care.

Playing house for 10 years, or common law for 7 years plus 3,and now legally 2 years.Be honest-

he wouldn't have married you if you hadn't put his feet to the fire---

you should have made him marry you sooner---or walked away,or ran to find your one true love.

Put him out until he understands what marriage means to you. Meaning let him go--- if he loves you -he will return.

If you don't he will leave anyway ! ????He's looking for fun, mommy !

MOM

• ?

Is he drinking? If so he has an alcohol problem.

If he's not drinking, he's with another woman.

Talk to him, tell him how you feel - if he loves you and cares about you, he'll change his behaviour.

If he doesn't, you deserve so much better and you need to get out <3

communication. tell him how you feel, and he will maybe be surprised that you felt that way

Give him a good talking too. He is walking all over you and it's not good enough.

Has his behavior changed since getting married?