So I'm in this long distance relationship...advice?

He and I met online. He's a great guy--kind, loving. I'm just having doubts about the relationship lately. You see, he gets really jealous, and doesn't really want me to do anything without his consent. He says that we can't ever meet. He wants me to remain faithful even though I have never even seen his face.

Christians, please help me. No mean comments.

• Aussie
    Favorite Answer

Haha...I see what you did there.....too bad most of the gud botherers didnt.....haha

Get away from him. Those kind of people are not what they appear to be. You are having doubts for a reason. Ask our Father in Heaven if leaving him is the right thing to do and listen for an answer.

This is not the type of relationship that is healthy. He has no right to give you permission to do anything. Do not give your power away to anyone. What do you really want in a man? Make a list then look for that man. Give this man the boot and do not look back.

Learn who you really are.

If you can't ever meet him, do you even know if he is lying about his identity? This is scary. He's going to try to convince you he is kind and loving and great and emotionally abuse you because you're falling for it. deep down he's probably not so nice, just pretending to be a nice person on the surface. Super jealousy and not willing to reveal him as an actual physical being...huge red flags. Please don't trust him and please don't let him find you. For your own safety...anyone can pretend. And even if he's not dangerous, he is definitely being unreasonable and ridiculous. You are right to question the relationship, and now hopefully will decide to step away.

Source(s): worried, Not Christian and honestly not trying to be mean at all, just really disturbed and concerned...this doesn't seem safe
  • Robert

Online relationship is no relationship.

• dman63

It's natural to have doubts, and in this case you should pay attention. You've never even met the guy, he says you can never meet him, and he's trying to control your life. Sounds like a creep on a power trip. Cut him off and find a real person.

• Nanzi

hmmmmmmm.. sound a lot like the "relationship" between god and christians :P

• david

Hello Trilby. watch your actions always especially on line with dross etc. Amen

Source(s): Theosophy.

If I were you, I prefer a real person and a real relationship. If not, how can donate your care and love to a imaginary face?

This is stupid, if you want a relationship you should be around that person all day. You don't know what that guy is up to, maybe cheating on you. Troll that guy and just block him and never hear from him again lmao imagine how you would **** up his little lame personality.

And go find a boy friend on internet or school or church or whatever in same place as you.

Source(s): life.