I will meet the Girl I like...?

So i will meet the girl i like who I'm not sure if she likes me. :( but i think she does! She wants me to tell her the things i dislike about her and things i like about her! I am very honest! And i also say things the way they are supposed to! But i have a feeling that while I'm telling her about the things i like about her i might want to kiss her! How do you GIRLS think she will react to that? I'm good looking and all but i don't know! I'm good with friends and girls! Never let people down and always good with conversations and such! So, how will she react to me wanting to kiss her? will it be good? Bad? Weird? Awkward? Thank you!

Favorite Answer

If she likes you, she wants you to kiss her.

You got to get physically close to her, like a hug or just when sitting together.

Start of cute, kiss her forehead, hand or cheek. That kind of prepares her a little bit.

Don't go straight into a proper kiss. Get closer to her, nose touching closer. Go in half way for a kiss and if she goes the other half then a gentle kiss on the lips is fine. If she doesn't go the other half then slowly go into it further.

However, you do need to make sure its at the right moment.

I met a guy, we went to the cinema and I really wanted to kiss him. I rested my head on his shoulder and we ended up looking at each other, noses touching, holding hands. I kept licking my lips and kept my mouth slightly open as a way of preparing myself. He went half way and went the other half. It was a soft kiss but it was effective. That worked for me but may not work for you.

Good Luck!