I've lost basically all of my friends, what do I do?

My former best friends and I were really close, there were 8 of us but that has recently become 7. It all started when we went on a camp, I was getting really left out so I was quite upset, and then they all started ignoring me, so that made me even more upset. One day, it even go so bad when they were giving me death stares and just basically walking off without me so I just sat by myself for the next few days. Then, a teacher came up and asked me what was wrong, and it took a bit of time for me to tell them that i was feeling left out. Then after he talked to them, they were all acting overly nice for about half an hour, then it went back to normal. SO I was upset for the rest of camp because I literally had nobody to talk to. So then the 2 main people (the leader and her side kick) came up to me and said that they don't want to be my friend anymore because i was always upset. So after that, I was all by myself for the rest of camp (2-3 days) until we got back to school. The first few days of school I sat by myself at my locker with the occasional older, popular person walking by and calling me a loner, loser etc.

With my old best best friend (the one I always hung out with) it went completely back to normal once I started up a conversation with her, but then, I got a text from the "queen bee" saying that I was an attention seeker and that she doesn't know why I was acting like nothing ever happened, and then my old best best friend stopped talking to me, all of the guys I hung with stopped talking to me, and I was alone again, just when it started to get that tiny bit better!

So I started hanging out with some other girls in my grade, but it just doesn't feel the same. I don't fit in, it's like I'm the odd one out, so I have no idea what I'm meant to do.

Any suggestions? Please help, I just don't want to be alone anymore.

Favorite Answer

I am kinda in the same position. I know it hurts a lot especially when you have to see them everyday at school. It won't be easy and one day at a time it will hurt less and you will be able to move on. Just learn to be carefree. I used and still kinda am sensitive and it would bother me when my friends left me out but you can't make them care about you as you do about them, so just start expecting less or nothing from them. Sounds impossible i know, especially when you have been there for that person and when we have our hard times or make mistakes, they are so quick on judging us and tossing us aside. But unfortunately it is what it is. Just try to think less about all these. Keep your mind occupied. If u get lonely u have ur online pals too.. I wouldn't mind being one ;) take care

Source(s): The answer's too long. Sorry :)

u should firstly know who is likely to be your friend,with whom you can really enjoy and have fun and then you should never leave that friend.you should always help them so that u can get help.you should always be in contact never try to be closer to other cause ur friend may be hurt...it does'nt mean that you can't talk with others but you shouldn't give more prioroty to others because your best friend may hurt..

nicely in the beginning, those "twins" are terrible. tell them to back off. Secodnley, attempt pass on and make new friends! "good" friends. friends you may believe and could continuously be via your area. it is going to easily take time to locate them. in simple terms attempt to ignore related to the lady you have been friends with, and attempt and pass on.