Is this normal to all the girls ?

Okay . I dont know why my vagina even gets darker , im not sexually active , and sometimes , it releases bad odor so can you have me your advie ?

Hun whether sexually active or not you could have an infection maybe thrush, go and see a doctor, they will be able to advise you if there is any problem

When a woman is sexually aroused her genitals will become darker as they engorge with blood, it's similar to the way a man gets an erection but not quite that drastic. If you're able to see that colour change you must be looking at yourself intimately, have you considered the possibility that you're turning yourself on?

As for odour, it's natural for all women to have an odour but it's not natural for it to be unpleasant so it's possible you have an infection. Or as someone else said, you may just need to focus more on personal hygiene. If you use soap, be sure to use a mild one which isn't heavily scented.

If you're worried about any aspect of your health you should always speak to a doctor. If you'd rather speak with a female doctor (or nurse) be sure to ask for one when you make an appointment.

Try cleaning it. o.o