Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

what would a 40 year old think of a 21 year old virgin girl?

i like a man who is around 43...so what would such men who are most likely not virgin think of an attractive (NOT BRAGGING!) 21 year old who was so virgin that she hasnt hugged or held hands with a guy let alone kissed one. is this a big turnoff or a small one?

what are your thoughts??

ps: not planning on doing anything with him, but i like him and this thought popped up in my mind. what do you think the reaction would be like?

james: get lost fugly mofo. u can be attractive and have never gotten the chance to lose it because you didnt find anyone who u liked. i have finally found someone i like. i have never liked guys that much as i was going through high school.

just because all the females u know are sluts doesnt mean if someone hasnt done any of that stuff, theyre for sure ugly.

miserable bastard

btw im not middle eastern but live around many. i dont think u know how beautiful girls from there are, and how modest and conservative they are despite living amongst people who lose their virginity at age 10 and consider themselves 'normal'.

not everyone is like ur mum :)

not everyone is like ur mum :)

JAMES: i dont think im all that. did i say i was? and you said: Have you never had a boyfriend, cause if not I don't think you can be that attractive.:: so basically if you havent had a bf your automatically ugly? haha youre a joke. like i said, i didnt find anyone that i liked and would have wanted to get into a relationship with. some people really want to like the guy who becomes their bf, not just go out with them for the heck of it. and i mean i live around many cause im in chicago and there are a lot of middle eastern people where i live. (like in my neighborhood)

oh and im gladu take that back.

Favorite Answer

I'm going to tell you now that if your attracted and he is not married or worried about losing his wife he would you in 1 sec just stating facts if your sexy

Your attractive and never been kissed or held hands? Have you never had a boyfriend, cause if not I don't think you can be that attractive.

Your thinking of losing your virginity to a 43 year old man?

Try a 29 year old first :oP

But if the 43 year old is single and your hot, he would love it.

....................................................................................................

Lol When did I mention you can't be that attractive cause you haven't lost your virginity? I said if you was that attractive you would of had at least a kiss, boyfriend. I also said I would lay you first if you was hot lol but with that attitude you've got I'm taking that back.

You answered like an ugly girl who thinks shes it!!!!

Also your not middle eastern but live with many?? WTF wheres that come from? lol

.............................................................................

But why did you mention middle eastern? Is the UK middle eastern for you?

I just find it very hard to understand how someone attractive will not have had a bf or at least a kiss at the age of 21 ( there would be loads of people that would of been hitting on you, but you didn't like any of the hundred of guys you would of met, no prom date?) and then all of a sudden you fancying a 43 year OLD man so much your thinking of losing your virginity to him, makes no logical sense. Its one extreme to another. I also said I don't THINK you can be attractive due to that, but I did state if you are indeed hot I'd be your first lol, I will keep that back though as I know you are glad I took it back.

ps That was a much better and polite response, thank you :o)

He is like your fathers age, leave him alone.

I was "deflowered" by a 40 year old. No big deal.

Some guys like it, some guys don't, hard to tell

That's awful...