i cannot get him to stop, how does he do that?

we have been together for six years, but right before our sixth anniversary, i broke up with him and was with some other guy and we went a long way for just a month but then it ended abruptly because i always went back to my first. The problem is he is always asking me stupid questions like what did he do? did he pull your clothe? how did he ride you? were you on top? and its driving me insane. i feel guilty trying to give answers so i practically never give an answer, he knows the guilty part but he never stops. it always turns to an argument and this is the first time we are having some serious fighting. why does he want to know? He says he simply wants to know what they did to his girl, i'm not a prostitute that can give such answers and you don't need to know every inch of my life, i still have some private life somewhere. He forgave me for the break up and we are really close again but he just keeps coming on with them stupid questions and i'm so tired.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Kia
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

he is just really pissed off. You need to sit him down and tell him that this constant nagging is whats gonna make you walk away again and this time you wont come back.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

well...he just wants to know if the other guy treated you better than he did or if you were more "satisfied" with the other than him

• 9 years ago

tell him to stop these and btw let him do the actions to you :D

• 9 years ago

hes just curious i was the same with a ex that i broke up with then ended up bk with for a while i wanted to know the ins and outs... was gobb smacked that she told me about it all... but meant that i could let it go so me and her could move on from that... like i said its prob just curiousity

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.