Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 9 years ago

AM I PREGNANT!?! Please help meeeee!?!?!?!?

I had my period, and on the 7th day of my period I had unprotected sex like the 2nd week of may. he didn't *** in me or anything. I haven't gotten my period yet. they're really irregular, ive shown no signs of pregnancy yet, but I'm just waiting for my period to come, last month I came on the 29th and it carried over into may. What should I do now? I'm freaking out

I've had white milky discharge coming out......could I get my period sooon?

Oh I did it on the days that I was NOT fertile

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes you are pregnant...

• 9 years ago

If you did it on the 7th day of your period it's scientifically impossible to get pregnant, there are no ready eggs then to get fertile... Good luck with that and be careful next time. :)

P.S. to all if you're not ready for a baby don't do it unprotected.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just calm down. I know its crazy and scary. Im qoinq thru the same. It is posible cause of the pre ejaculation all quys do when doinq it. But your chnces are very very slim. You could actually do blood exam by now. It shows after the 7 to 10 day off doinq it.

• 9 years ago

NEWSFLASH theres something that is called "pre ***". your probably pregnant. yo im no one to judge but why are you not protecting yourself? its not that hard wear a condom or use a method. dont take the chance to bring a child in this planet then you cant even maintain him. be more responsible and this is coming from a 17 year old so WAKE YA GAME UP and get it together.

Source(s): Hood life
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

lol

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.