Where can I buy antique Swords and Daggers?

Recently I have been interested in weapons from the Renaissance era and I really want to buy antique swords or even replicas if anyone could help me I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

• ra4bat
    Favorite Answer

There are many places where you can buy reproductions of these weapons. You can just put replica swords in your search engine and you will come up with a ton of places. Original weapons from this period is another story. You can attend gun shows, knife shows and attend high end auctions. If you want the originals, you must be prepared to pay big bucks for them. American Civil War swords are going for hundreds and, in some cases, thousands of dollars. The same goes for swords from the American Revolution. Swords from the Renaissance will probably go for thousands especially if they are in good condition. Condition is everything. Good luck.

Source(s): 40 years a military historian and collector.

Lol, Nelly is taken into consideration one of my favorites. i admire Mike Jones, yet no longer that lots. And as for AZ AND Lil wayne, i could %. this on the grounds which you get large lyrics, then you definately get jokes, so because it somewhat is why i could %. the double disk. besides, i do no longer HATE weezy.