Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

POLL : Do you think Minorities or Homosexuals get discriminated against more by society and people?

minorities=immigrants of different colors, like Asian

Homosexuals=gay, lesbians, transgenders etc

and plz state why?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

no i think minorities have the power now because we worry too much about discrimination. the big groups get screwed.

if you dont agree with gay people, you are a bigot. its not enough to tolerate it anymore

jews can complain about christmas trees but if a christian says anything about about the jewish religion they are antisemitic.

its all bullshit

• bible
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i think of discrimination is a cycle. For blacks discrimination grew to become into at its peek suitable earlier and by civil rights. specific there continues to be discrimination yet there has been progression. i think of in assessment discrimination for Homosexuals has been extra properly-known subjects related to equivalent rights witch rules at present are being debated. I won't classify it lots as Discrimination interior the way blacks have been by however the conflict is there. i do no longer think of you are able to truly evaluate. no longer something is extra very own than soreness, suffering and conflict whether the cycle for Homosexuals Discrimination seems to be extreme.

• 9 years ago

No I think Spanish speaking people get discriminated against the most.

• 9 years ago

Just look up anti-white discrimination! Anything a white man says is "racist" now! The Jews are not white and they own almost everything Yahoo!, but they get to use the "Holohoax" excuse!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

minorities now

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yes

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no, i think i get discriminated more

• 9 years ago

All in the same boat.. It's just a cycle of hate.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

More than what?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.