any good anime based in the future?

any anime that are based in the future

E.G

infinite stratos

it does not have to be mecha or a lot of romance but based in the future with cool technoligy and good graphics kinda like accel world

Favorite Answer

steins;gate, kinda, but its really really really really good

Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu

Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne (ep 1 and 2 arent in the future, but the rest are)

code geass

I haven't seen many of these, but you can try Gurren Lagann (which is a mech show) or Stellvia (which is a borderline mech show).

If you liked Infinite Stratos, then Strike Witches may also be recommended. It's more dieselpunk than sci-fi, but it won't let you down in the 'flying cyborg girls' department.

I'd recommend:

-Code Gease - futuristic, combined with strategy. Definitely worth watching. Loads of cool robots and technology in it.

-07 Ghost - fantasy/ futuristic, it has a really good story line and some sad elements too (you should read the manga if you liked the anime, it goes into a lot more depth).

-Akira - a classic, if you haven't seen it already you definitely should!

-Cowboy Bebop - I wasn't a huge fan of this but it has the futuristic element and many people really like it.

-Gurren Lagann - An awesome anime with robots and people living underground and all this other futuristic stuff.

Thats all I can think of in the category but I hope this helps :)

Ghost in the shell

Akira

Evangelion

Guilty Crown

Hack series

Steins;Gate

Time of Eve

Cowboy Bebop