Janitors name on scrubs?

Prove me worng if you can

J.D.: [calling after them] I just wanna know what kind of freak needs to spend all day pretending to be somebody else!

Movie Cop: Uh, listen, this is ____unit number 23. I got a possible sighting of Richard Kimball on northbound ______.

J.D. looks closer at the cop on the screen. He looks oddly familiar.

Movie Cop: Kimball!

J.D.: Janitor!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J.D. confronts the Janitor, who's mopping.

J.D.: You're an actor.

Janitor: You're a fireman! What are we doing?

J.D.: Game over, Klaus. I saw you in 'The Fugitive'.

Janitor: Ohhh, yeah, yeah. I was in a Harrison Ford movie, but, you know what, I chose this life instead 'cause it's a little more glamorous.

Dr. Kelso stops on his way through.

Dr. Kelso: [to Janitor] Hey, champ. There's some vomit on the back steps with your name on it.

Janitor: Well, that's my cue. Action!

He leaps on his broom and gallops off down the hall, to the tune of 'The Lone Ranger'.

J.D.: Cut!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

J.D. passes the Janitor.

Janitor: [Cockney accent] Evenin' governor!

J.D. doesn't respond.

Janitor: [Cockney] Hey, what's up your bum?

J.D.: You know why I wanted that to be you in 'The Fugitive'? Because it would mean you used to be a guy who had dreams and ambitions; and even though things didn't work out the way you'd hoped, at least it would explain why you are the way you are and...make you human. But instead, it turns out you're nothing more than a...a jerk who just likes to mess with people for no reason.

He starts to continue down the hall, but the Janitor assumes the pose of the movie cop.

Janitor: "Kimball!"

J.D. raises his eyebrows.

Janitor: You tell anybody, I'll kill ya.

Just then, another doctor comes up to the Janitor, patting him on the shoulder.

Doctor: Goodnight, Efrem!

Janitor: Goo-goo-goo-goodnight...doctor.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMDB : The Fugitive: Neil Flynn ... Transit Cop

Janitors name: neil flynn

Edit omg you dont get it

IF JD LOOKS UP THE CREDITS OF THE FUGITIVE AND IT SAYS THE TRANSIT COP IS NEIL FLYNN AND THE JANITOR SAYS HE IS THAT COP THEN THERE FOR HIS NAME IN THE SHOW SCRUBS IS HIS NAME IN REEL LIFE

Favorite Answer

Yes that's the actor's name... I could've told you that without that whole thought process...

To sum up what the others have stated: The actor's call is Neil Flynn. The Janitor's personality's call has not yet been printed. that's funnier now to not understand, seeing that we are seeing the tale from JD's point of view.

iam not sure what the question is , but the actor is indeed neil flynn , he is called Glenn Matthews and Tony a few times also