My friend is getting into bad things?

We're in 8th grade. We used to be best friends but now she hangs out with the popular kids, she ditched me. Someone told me that this weekend she smoked pot and got fingered while hooking up with someone. Two weekends ago she hung out with high schoolers and drank so much that she vomited everywhere. She drinks. She smokes. She messes around with guys. Her butt hangs out of her booty shorts. She's popular. Her parents have no idea. I'm so worried. What do you think I can do to get her back into shape? I just want her to be okay.

Favorite Answer

smack her back to reality! lol jk idk just explain to her how u feel and how trashy she making herself look

answer mine please http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201205...

This happened between my best friend and I just last year after her horrible break up. She also started to drink and sleep with random people. Very similar to your friend, except we're both 18. It really sucks having to see your close friend change. But my advice to you is to not follow her foot steps and probably have a talk with her. A talk can either help her or make her upset. I wish you luck :)

• Tony

You can tell her your worried about her that bad things can and do happen when it comes to drugs, sex and alcohol but if that does not work you have to let her live her life there is not much more you can do after that. Trust me i drove myself try hell trying to "save" people i cared about but in the end i just stressed my self out and they had no interest in changing.

Source(s): Personal experience.