My pictures won't show up on my folder?

I use a windows 7 and Google Chrome is my browser. But when I open my windows explorer folder. You know how when you're uploading a picture to the internet or uploading a new avatar image, it uploads perfectly fine. But I can't choose the picture I want because I can't see it, I thought if I refreshed my computer they would show up but that didn't work either...whenever I scroll down on the folder, they pop up for one second then they're back to their loading image (a flower or a paintbrush)

help me please?

Update:

I don't know if this will help, but I have two local disks, (C:) and (D:) my computer says I'm low on disk space for (C:)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Once you have exhausted your physical memory (RAM) your computer then uses virtual memory (disk space) so if you are short of disk space then this will have an impact on performance.

Run Disk Cleanup to free up some space as a short term solution, but get a bigger hard drive as a long term solution.

• 9 years ago

low c drive memory is one causes to disable thumbnails.

clean c drive by right click on c drive, select property then, under general tab select disk clean up.

or download software like Ccleaner.

• 9 years ago

i don't no about windows but on my mac theres this little row thing with like 3 buttons and they have different shapes thingies like ones to show the thumb nails and the others for the words, look up at the right cover in the bar thing at the top, but I'm probs wrong

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.