Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

Should I tell him I never kissed anyone??!?

Okay we're both 16 and i met him at a youth club and we went on a date to the movies yesterday!! I really really really want to kiss him but i never kissed anyone before so i'm super nervous!!!

Should I tell him that i've never kissed anyone cos i don't want him to get the idea i don't like him when i really do!!! Please help!!! :((

Oh and i'm nervous now if he doesn't text back since we didn't kiss last night!! But we did hold hands which indicates i like him:)))

awww(: just text him and say: look, if you were wondering why i didnt kiss you last night, it was because i was really nervous because i really like you. I also havent exactly kissed anyone else before:/.

you seem really sweet so i dot think that he'll care. If you likes you for you than he wont even care!! He'll feel honored to be the first one to kiss you. trust me, dont worry about it. <3 sorry that this is late!

calm down, nervous nelly! just trust your instincts and go for the kiss next time

Honesty is always best in a trusting relationship. You should confront him and tell him how you feel, then say that you don't want to ruin anything, but you haven't kissed anyone before. If he is a good guy he will understand. Also, most guys would feel over the moon to know that you were there first, and if you are together for a long time then at least you can tell people that he was you first <3

Your nothing but a lieing whore. All women have sex before the age of 16 and that's a damn fact.

~Don't like my answer that just to damn bad.~

~Damn Guy~

Source(s): Damn guy

You should tell the truth. I'm also 16 but I think kissing on the first date is moving too fast. But you should follow ur instincts on the next date. Go get him girl! ^^ Just don't take things any further yet cause it's too early.

It is completely normal :) he's a guy and personally guys like girls who have never kissed before (: don't be nervous! he will LOVE the idea that you've never kissed! you will get the hang of it within time! But for now... GO GET HIM GIRL! and get you're first kiss if you really like him!! NOT ILLEGAL! :D glad to help (:

Source(s): Logic

Tell him you haven't kissed anyone before! If he is mean about it, that means he's a jerk and stay away from him. But if he is a nice guy, he will think it's really nice that he gets to be your first kiss! Be honest with him

Yes sure you should tell him!

Don't act nervous, act calm...and trust your Instinct on whether to tell him or not..you'll know when the time comes.