Katrinna asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 9 years ago

how can i make my eyebrows darker & grow thicker?

i have strawberry blonde hair, so therefore my eyebrows are super light & i can't stand it. how can i make them darker, & grow thicker?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

you can dye your eyebrows which will make even the small hairs dark so it will look thicker and you can make them look more defined when you either wax or tweeze them

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You can apply vaseline to your eye brows before going to bed, you will see in about a week that they are thicker.It works great with eye lashes too ( to get longer ones).

Darker? well I do not think there is a natural solution for that. However, you can tint them in a salon( please do not ever try it alone..) Or you can colour them in with an eye brow pencil.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

In my salon, we do alot of eyebrow tinting. But because the tint takes to the eyebrows very quickly (due to the heat) you're only supposed to leave the tint for for a few seconds before removing it as they don't want to be very very dark especially as you have blonde hair. But to make them stand out more, maybe keep the tint on for five or six seconds to enhance them but not make them too dark :)

Source(s): Beauty Therapist
  • 9 years ago

You can always use an eyebrow pencil

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Trust me on this one girl. Put castor oil on your eyebrows baby.

Source(s): BROSCIENCE CERTIFIED
  • 9 years ago

just pluck loose hairs (By pluck I mean it shouldn't hurt) I did this so I wouldn't pick at my face as a kid and I ended up with long thick eye-lashes

• 9 years ago

hormones and dye...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.