Why Gay people disgust me?

I know this is very bigot of me and I'm sorry to whom it may offend, but I'm trying to be cool with gay people, but they disgust me and tramatized my mind. There is this gay boy in my class that I could barely look at without him disgusting me. BUT I don't bash him, I just keep my bigot homophobic thoughts to myself WHICH I'm tired of keeping to myself. What should I do, idont wanna talk to them either i mean even the way they talk its just annoying to hear a guy try's hard to talk like a girl and acts like a girl

ok i was trying to be cool with gay people but now **** it **** gay people **** there f@ggy @ss **** thous f@ggots i hope they burn in hell

if i was a closet homosexual then why do they disgust me

why are gay people disgusted for being gay is that what your saying

Favorite Answer

The first answer was the correct one. Glad to know someone else saw that, too. lol.

Source(s): Straight, Open Minded

I was fine with you until the last part.

But I don't really care if you're disgusted by girl on girl or guy on guy. I don't care if you're disgusted about that same sex couple because they are the same sex. What I do care about is that now you think it's wrong and we should go to Hell, let us be happy and we'll let you be happy.

But how would you like it if someone came and said, "You can't be straight," would you like that? Haveing to marry the same sex or not marry at all.

Keep your homophobic slurs to yourself! Maybe you should learn that we are people to! Because you don't seem to know that!

Source(s): Ew, I can't edit my thing... I skipped a sentence or two... Or three... They don't try to talk like a girl, that's just how there vocal cords are made! Not everyone can have such a deep voice like you that no one can understand! Some straight men can have high pitched voices to!

Like so many others, you confuse male homosexuality and male effeminacy. Perhaps it will comfort you to know that the masculine, "straight-acting" friend you've known from kindergarten is gay--and that he loathes that effeminate sissy who so disgusts you every bit as much as you do.

not all gay men sound like a girl that’s ridiculous… and maybe you need to explore yourself, number 1 might be right normally people who struggle to look at gay men is because they are uncomfortable. If not keep your views to yourself as they are wrong

So many gay people like me im hust used to it now. Fk gay people tho, ***** r for vaginas, its easier than 1+1 how can they get confused over something simple as liking the opposite sex lol gays r wierd

i agree they should be men and most guys dont like fem guys and like masc guys

• Jonah

First of all, we gays have a problem with fat and stupid people like yourself...All gays dont act feminine you TARD. And you are a bigot...or are you? I bet youre a closet cock smoker...

Because you are a closet homosexual. There you go, I just saved you thousands on therapy.