Need some serious help trying to root my HTC Wildfire S?

Basically I've spent 2 whole days trying absolutely everything to root my HTC Wildfire S, unlocking the boot loader so that I can run Supertoolv3. My phone is locked to T-mobile (shows up after HTC logo on very start-up). I been following the HTC Dev to unlock by boot-loader but every time I run the RUU file I get the error message 190 ROM version is not the latest version. After this I tried extracting the zip folder In windows temp folder renaming and then sticking it on my SD using SimpleGoldCard, which doesn't work.

This is the info about my phone

MARVEL PVT SHIP S- RL

HBOOT-0.90.0000

MICROP-0451

RADIO-7.46.35.08

Apr 8 2011, 17:45:10

Android version 2.3.3

HTC Sense Version 2.1

Software Number 1.34.110.3

Basically apparently I need to update the HBOOT and the android version 2.3.3 to 2.3.5 for the HTC Dev to work. All I simply want to do is make a partition on my SD to make the phone internal storage space bigger, so that I can actually use my phone. I've tried every single website with all my problems and none of them are working. Do I need to de-brand my phone, I don't know, which is why I'm asking anyone here if they have they exact same phone and versions and have managed to root their phone successfully.

the z4root app doesn't work just crashes, and my phone is listed under the incompatible list

i haven't even read your complete question.

i don't even have the wildfire S.

BUT,

I CAN HELP YOU ROOT YOUR PHONE WITH JUST ONE CLICK... YES ONE CLICK.

The z4root app is an app that'll root and even un-root your phone... and do it all on the phone itself. no computer required.

if you are interested, just mail me. the app is no longer on the market i guess but i have it and am more than willing to help YOU by giving it. you do not need to pay or stuff.

Source(s): falsedude2000@gmail.com androidandros.blogspot.com