Stefany asked in PetsCats · 9 years ago

Could my cat be sick?

My cat, who is about 13 or 14 years old, vomited tonight but it was clear and foamy, as if he hadn't been eating. Also, he appears to be moving a little sluggishly and when I went over to him and tried to call him, he didn't meow or come to me, which he always does when I kneel down and snap my fingers. I'm not an expert by any means but his breathing also seems a little faster than normal. And when I put a bowl of fresh water down for him, he didn't touch it and I had to lift him up onto my bed. All of this has just started happening in the last few days but I'm very concerned about him, he's my baby. Please help?

Got to the vet asp.

Source(s): An animal lover

Please do the caring thing for the cat - consult a vet.

Source(s): Long term small pet owner.

your cat is sick.

Obviously Ur cat is fallin sick, and it can be digestiv system problem!

Need to see a vet or problem can get worse also if not treated on time!

Give some milk n observ how behaves in order to tel vet for better treatment, don't take it easy!

al Da best

Source(s): My very first pet was Cat

I'm no expert. But I know when your pet is doing things that's not normal you should see a vet. My cat was throwing up clear fluid, not eating or meowing. She had liver failure. We couldn't afford to save her. Get him checked out asap.