Short quote for a tattoo on wrist?

I just want something, short, meaningful, and original...any ideas?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Does your job allow wrist tattoos or do they require long sleeves while working? I'd check first before getting any visible tattoo.

/

• 5 years ago

Try and find a quote from lyrics you most relate to, for example: Ben Howard- preserve your head up: 'preserve your head up, hold your heart strong' Jamie T- Sticks 'n' Stones: 'Runnin' with believers' Noah and the Wale- L I F E G O E S O N Jessie J- Who you're 'don't lose who you are' Coldplay- fix you 'Lights will advisor you residence' Coldplay- Yellow 'look at the stars, seem how they shine for you' Christina Aguilera- attractive ''do not you bring me down in these days...' Rhianna- Cheers 'don't let the bastards get you down' And depends how large you wish to have it so you might have quick words like: believe/ braveness/ live powerful/ combat for this/ what does not kill me, makes me superior. Hope this helped a bit xxo

• 9 years ago

i'll get a new tattoo soon that says : "in my own free world"

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Don't get many churned up quotes such as 'Carpe Diem', it has to mean something to YOU. Did you ever come across a saying and thought 'I just have to live by that!"? I remember when I was taking my maths exam there was "I will fight until we're no longer judged" etched on the table. Though I may change the quote around, the meaning still stands.

Good luck!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Try looking up something in Latin. "Carpe Diam" is a good one: seize the day. Personally, I like "Carpe Jugulum" :seize the throat! Good luck!

• 9 years ago

Do what you love

Always look forward

Happiness is a state of mind.

It's never too late or too early.

No fear/ no regrets

Dare to dream

Manana (means tomorrow)

Forgive and forget

Born to be free/ born free

• 9 years ago

my sister & her roomate got matching "hakuna matata" tattoos on their wrists. theyre super cuteee! it means no worries(: or literally "there are no worries"(: in swahhili?

super cute, short & meaningful & original, i'd think.

• 9 years ago

love me, love my family.

love and a cough can't be hid.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Cut on dotted line... draw a dotted line...

• 9 years ago

Whatever may happen.

Source(s): I'mma do it in Korean in my neck.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.