Short quote for a tattoo on wrist?

I just want something, short, meaningful, and original...any ideas?

Favorite Answer

Does your job allow wrist tattoos or do they require long sleeves while working? I'd check first before getting any visible tattoo.

/

Try and find a quote from lyrics you most relate to, for example: Ben Howard- preserve your head up: 'preserve your head up, hold your heart strong' Jamie T- Sticks 'n' Stones: 'Runnin' with believers' Noah and the Wale- L I F E G O E S O N Jessie J- Who you're 'don't lose who you are' Coldplay- fix you 'Lights will advisor you residence' Coldplay- Yellow 'look at the stars, seem how they shine for you' Christina Aguilera- attractive ''do not you bring me down in these days...' Rhianna- Cheers 'don't let the bastards get you down' And depends how large you wish to have it so you might have quick words like: believe/ braveness/ live powerful/ combat for this/ what does not kill me, makes me superior. Hope this helped a bit xxo

i'll get a new tattoo soon that says : "in my own free world"

Don't get many churned up quotes such as 'Carpe Diem', it has to mean something to YOU. Did you ever come across a saying and thought 'I just have to live by that!"? I remember when I was taking my maths exam there was "I will fight until we're no longer judged" etched on the table. Though I may change the quote around, the meaning still stands.

Good luck!

Try looking up something in Latin. "Carpe Diam" is a good one: seize the day. Personally, I like "Carpe Jugulum" :seize the throat! Good luck!

Do what you love

Always look forward

Happiness is a state of mind.

It's never too late or too early.

No fear/ no regrets

Dare to dream

Manana (means tomorrow)

Forgive and forget

Born to be free/ born free

my sister & her roomate got matching "hakuna matata" tattoos on their wrists. theyre super cuteee! it means no worries(: or literally "there are no worries"(: in swahhili?

super cute, short & meaningful & original, i'd think.

love me, love my family.

love and a cough can't be hid.

Cut on dotted line... draw a dotted line...

Whatever may happen.

Source(s): I'mma do it in Korean in my neck.