Would it be okay to wear this dress to a wedding?

Would it be okay to wear this dress to a wedding?

It is ivory but has some gold on it... I’m not sure if wearing ivory is inappropriate even if there is gold detail? Here is a pic:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFg1NzM=/$(KGrHqQOKi...

Thanks!

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

That dress is perfectly fine - I attended a wedding last year where a friend of mine wore a white dress with purple/blue detail and she looked lovely without taking anything away from the bride. Very pretty dress I'm sure you'll look stunning.

• 9 years ago

NO. Do not wear cream, white, ivory or any color close to that color because it is considered RUDE to wear anything too sexy or too close to the color white. Only the bride is suppose to be in white or whiteish colors!

• 9 years ago

I think it is not appropriate. You will be the only person there in a full length gown and most likely the only one there in any dress that looks like a nightgown.

• 9 years ago

Beautiful dress !!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

Looks lovely :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

hi dear,

If its your wedding...its too simple a dress... but for attending a wedding... its an osum dress to be in.

make sure you wear the right kinda brassiere to make a nice cleavage and to give u a nice posture.

knightofhonour@rocketmail.com

• 9 years ago

if you are having doubts, pay attention. that is a formal gown for evening. is it an evening wedding?

if it is a daytime wedding, you cannot wear that.

• 9 years ago

Yes....that is very elegant, and would look lovely.

• 9 years ago

Yes it will be lovely

• 9 years ago

I would love to see you rocking that dress.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.