Would it be okay to wear this dress to a wedding?

It is ivory but has some gold on it... I’m not sure if wearing ivory is inappropriate even if there is gold detail? Here is a pic:

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFg1NzM=/$(KGrHqQOKi...

Thanks!

• Favorite Answer

That dress is perfectly fine - I attended a wedding last year where a friend of mine wore a white dress with purple/blue detail and she looked lovely without taking anything away from the bride. Very pretty dress I'm sure you'll look stunning.

NO. Do not wear cream, white, ivory or any color close to that color because it is considered RUDE to wear anything too sexy or too close to the color white. Only the bride is suppose to be in white or whiteish colors!

I think it is not appropriate. You will be the only person there in a full length gown and most likely the only one there in any dress that looks like a nightgown.

Beautiful dress !!

Looks lovely :)

hi dear,

If its your wedding...its too simple a dress... but for attending a wedding... its an osum dress to be in.

make sure you wear the right kinda brassiere to make a nice cleavage and to give u a nice posture.

knightofhonour@rocketmail.com

if you are having doubts, pay attention. that is a formal gown for evening. is it an evening wedding?

if it is a daytime wedding, you cannot wear that.

Yes....that is very elegant, and would look lovely.

Yes it will be lovely

I would love to see you rocking that dress.