What do you think of this quote?

"Those who are not happy that you're happy can not be called as your friends. Remember that friendship is a privilege, not a right. And like any other privilege, it can be revoked."

I read it in this book I'm currently reading. What do you guys think? It sounds harsh, don't you think?

Favorite Answer

Yeah, keep your friends that make you happy

Thats life

• dusty

I uncover Steven Wright rates humorous. Here are a couple of of them I discovered on-line. “Last yr I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He used to be utilising a dotted line. He stuck each different fish.” “All people who suppose in psychokinesis carry my hand.” “OK, so what is the pace of darkish?” “How do you inform while you are out of invisible ink?” “Support micro organism - they are the one tradition a few individuals have.” “My condo used to be robbed and the whole thing used to be changed with designated replicas...I advised my roommate and he stated 'Do I recognise you?'” “Yesterday I advised a bird to move the avenue. It stated, "What for?"” “I Xeroxed my watch. Now I have time to spare.” “I positioned on the spot espresso in a microwave oven and virtually went again in time.” “I wrote a tune, however I can not learn track so I have no idea what it it. Every as soon as in a at the same time I'll be taking note of the radio and I say, ‘I consider I would have written that’.” “I hooked up a skylight in my condo...The individuals who reside above me are livid!” “My condominium is at the median strip of a freeway. You do not rather observe, besides I must depart the driveway doing 60 MPH.” “I purchased a self studying list to be trained Spanish. I grew to become it on and went to sleep; the list received caught. The subsequent day I might handiest stutter in Spanish.” “I spilled spot remover on my puppy. He's long past now.”

Depends on the context. Sometimes happiness is just a false state of denial or worse. Not every friend should blindly be happy for you because your happy and if not you will un-friend them. A good friend stands by you and is honest when you need it and stretches the truth when you can't live without it.

Source(s): the cavern-es abyss of my mind

That's spot on

its pretty dope

Search Swaggaholic Boyz on YouTube BTW

The truth hurts

True, though, don't you think?