Loud Creepy Bang/Growl and Bright Blue Flash Outside House?

Around 1:30am tonight, was on laptop when I heard the most creepy, bone-chilling echoing growl from outside my window; it was more of a bang, but a sound I've never encountered in my 22 years. Following the distinct bang, the power went out from our apartment for 3 seconds. My roommates in my living room also reported seeing a huge, bright blue flash pour through the window from outside for a brief moment around the same time of the sound. What could have happened? I went outside and did not notice a fire, or any sort of electrical malfunction- no telephone poles were down and no power boxes are even on the street. What did we see? Thanks in advance.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Something just hit the power-line then. It's nothing to worry about, if something touches the power-line, it interrupts the electric flow and stops electricity from getting to houses, apartments, cardboard boxes etc. So look around the power line near where you saw the flash/heard the noise. There should be something black on the ground.

Source(s): GOOGLE LOL
  • 5 years ago

It depends upon what the flash is! First U go & investagate the source, If it is the police, U watch what goes down. If it is an ambulance U watch and spot who's going for a experience to the hospital & pray that nothing is just too critical. If it's a ufo do not stay and watch U would go Bye-Bye. Whether it is someone with a flash-mild U go get something it takes to stop them from coming into Ur house.... It relatively relies on what is going on. However in spite of everything U want to look after Ur Ur suroundins & yes I was once growing up in that time. What does it topic, U still have got to do what U must do!!! Proper??

• 9 years ago

Ever consider it could of been lightning striking or the power lines exploding.but if it wasn't raining it might be the second one

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

OMG ALIENS nah jk maybe the power went overloaded

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's your next door neighbor..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.