Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 9 years ago

I accidentally bent my wrist a little too far forward and now it hurts really bad, and I don't know why?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hmm, I'd say you know why. You accidently bent your wrist a little too far forward.

Haha anyways, it sounds like you might have sprained it, or it's just a little out of place. I'm sure your doctor could fix it right up if you can't!

• bible
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'm no longer a physician...as are many Yahoo solutions members...yet we do (properly....maximum persons in any case) carry a resonance of logic. and that's the suited i'm able to offer to helping you here. i do no longer think of "cracking" your wrist is the reason for the concern---whether, doing so would worsen the placement. i could have your well-being care professional examine the concern out for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome--a situation trouble-unfastened between workplace people who type lots; victims additionally contain those dedicated cyber web surfers, too. got here upon early sufficient, the situation would be easily taken care of and cleared.

• 9 years ago

My dear friend,here is the simple remedy.take some hot water,add salt in it and slowly pour it on affected part.Within three days you will be alright.

Source(s): I am a counsellor.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.