Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CareInjuries · 9 years ago

I accidentally bent my wrist a little too far forward and now it hurts really bad, and I don't know why?

Favorite Answer

Hmm, I'd say you know why. You accidently bent your wrist a little too far forward.

Haha anyways, it sounds like you might have sprained it, or it's just a little out of place. I'm sure your doctor could fix it right up if you can't!

• bible

i'm no longer a physician...as are many Yahoo solutions members...yet we do (properly....maximum persons in any case) carry a resonance of logic. and that's the suited i'm able to offer to helping you here. i do no longer think of "cracking" your wrist is the reason for the concern---whether, doing so would worsen the placement. i could have your well-being care professional examine the concern out for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome--a situation trouble-unfastened between workplace people who type lots; victims additionally contain those dedicated cyber web surfers, too. got here upon early sufficient, the situation would be easily taken care of and cleared.

My dear friend,here is the simple remedy.take some hot water,add salt in it and slowly pour it on affected part.Within three days you will be alright.

Source(s): I am a counsellor.