What's the problem with watching MLP:FIM(My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)?

I myself love and watch this show. And I am a 16 year old guy. I saw it about 2 months ago and since then, I've nearly watched it daily lol. But anyway, why does everyone I know "HATE" MLP?

I don't understand, a lot of people act like "bronies" and "MLP" are a plague. Well look at it this way, it's just another natural change in the world. Just like todays "music". I dislike most of the music today, that is my opinion. All the crappy rap and hip hop.

Everywhere I go now, I get "hate" for watching MLP and making pixel art about it. Even in COD, my own clan that I've been with for over year has changed just because I started watching My Little Pony. I try not to cram it down peoples throats lol. I try to keep it mostly to myself, actually. But even in the real world, I lost friends over the fact that I watch My Little Pony.

It's truly sad when my best friend that I had for 10 years changed so much when he learned that I love MLP. But like I always say, I am me, I will watch what I like and do as I like. I guess this is the world today?! I don't get it. Seems everyone I know now either hates me or acts strangely around me, because I watch MLP. A show.

I watch it cause it is in general a very good show, the writing, voice acting and stories are very good. Unlike most other tv shows today. It is funny and quite entertaining. And it helps me a lot, when I am upset. I can't help it, every time I watch it I end up laughing at something and happier. Just saying. lol

You're*

And your point is? I am 16, and a guy, I enjoy watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. There is nothing wrong with that. You trolling the internet shows that you are worse than I. But whatever you want to do, I don't care. lol. Have fun ^_~

Favorite Answer

BROHOOF mate!! BROHOOF! hey im an 18 y/o guy who watches from 3G to 4G waiting on the new season of MLP:FIM to start.. honestly the show was intended for smaller female audiences between the ages of 6-10 so in our society today more people have become pre - mature sexist. like how kids thinks that moms stay at home and dads work. same goes with TV our society is so in the everyday "Norm" that a BOY watching a Girls T.V show is immoral or have a strong connection to being "Gay" or psycho.. I say don't sweat it bro.. i see nothing wrong with colorful ponies who learn life lessons... and push through everyday fears or emotions. people who hate on MLP have ether (1) never seen the show (2) are quick to judge ones sexuality just by the shows original intentions. and if your so called "FRIEND" of 10 YEARS!!!! is pushing away or acting strange around something tells me they are nor really being your friend.. cuz a friend watches each others backs no matter what.. including what you watch or makes you feel happy..

Hope it helps mate..

• ?

That is the 2nd question like this I came across inside every week, do you men and women not comprehend concerning the gigantic brony fanbase at the back of this show? And if it is particularly hated on so much, why is it getting a 3rd season? And why has it been some of the Hub's absolute best rated shows due to the fact that the channel's inception? Which is not to claim there don't seem to be men and women who hate this exhibit, most often those who barely gave this exhibit a shot due to the fact they're afraid of being disregarded as 'girly' (or others that without problems accomplice 'My Little Pony' with the boring and inferior previous versions, like My Little Pony testimonies and the direct to video points of the 2000s), however anyone who thinks that that is more hated than favored must no longer use the web very generally.

its fun when i play Cod and when i beast on ppl that talk **** about ponies

ponies are awesome dude and if your friends act different because of this maybe you should try talking with him again bout it

Source(s): ps3: kingchibidragon
  • Bias and prejudice. That is the answer. (well, actually, it's not so simple)

Most people, when they hear "My Little Pony", they think of the girly G1, G2, G3, and G3.5, not G4. Lauren Faust herself made MLP FiM because of that reason. Kind of reminds me of the origins of Watership Down.

If friends are leaving you because of this, they are not friends. Just fair-weather friends.

• Ryan

I Know i would think in our time and age people would stop being sexist and let people do there own thing it's like when someone says a woman that likes cars/manly things they have to be gay when my girlfriend likes cars and she is not gay she just likes them. anyway your friend should take a page from this guys book http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Al631...

Your a 16 Year old GUY. !%#&$