What's the problem with watching MLP:FIM(My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic)?

I myself love and watch this show. And I am a 16 year old guy. I saw it about 2 months ago and since then, I've nearly watched it daily lol. But anyway, why does everyone I know "HATE" MLP? I don't understand, a lot of people act like "bronies" and "MLP" are a plague. Well... show more I myself love and watch this show. And I am a 16 year old guy. I saw it about 2 months ago and since then, I've nearly watched it daily lol. But anyway, why does everyone I know "HATE" MLP?

I don't understand, a lot of people act like "bronies" and "MLP" are a plague. Well look at it this way, it's just another natural change in the world. Just like todays "music". I dislike most of the music today, that is my opinion. All the crappy rap and hip hop.

Everywhere I go now, I get "hate" for watching MLP and making pixel art about it. Even in COD, my own clan that I've been with for over year has changed just because I started watching My Little Pony. I try not to cram it down peoples throats lol. I try to keep it mostly to myself, actually. But even in the real world, I lost friends over the fact that I watch My Little Pony.

It's truly sad when my best friend that I had for 10 years changed so much when he learned that I love MLP. But like I always say, I am me, I will watch what I like and do as I like. I guess this is the world today?! I don't get it. Seems everyone I know now either hates me or acts strangely around me, because I watch MLP. A show.

I watch it cause it is in general a very good show, the writing, voice acting and stories are very good. Unlike most other tv shows today. It is funny and quite entertaining. And it helps me a lot, when I am upset. I can't help it, every time I watch it I end up laughing at something and happier. Just saying. lol
Update: You're*

And your point is? I am 16, and a guy, I enjoy watching My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. There is nothing wrong with that. You trolling the internet shows that you are worse than I. But whatever you want to do, I don't care. lol. Have fun ^_~