Australian geography help? (will choose best answer!!)?
I need some help with these questions, I'm new to Australia, and I have to answer Australian geography questions. I've looked in an atlas, and online, I can't mind much. Even if you can only answer one, that would be a great help!
1. Name to large gulfs on the South Australian coast
2. Name six inland lakes in SA.
3. The Murray River empties into what lake?
4. Name five SA towns on the Murray River.
5. The large island south of Adelaide is:
6. Name the two peninsulas on either side of Spencer Gulf.
7. Name five creeks in the north of the state. (SA)
8. Name five towns in SA.
1. Name two gulfs on WA's coast
2. An archipelago is a group of islands. Name two archipelagos off the Western Australian coast.
3. Name four capes off the WA coast.
4. Name five towns on the WA coastline.
5. Name five inland towns in WA.
6. Three WA deserts are
7. Name six inland lakes in WA
8. Name three rivers in WA
- 9 years agoFavorite Answer
1. St Vincents Gulf
2. Lake Erye, Lake Gairdner Lake Torrens, Lake Frome, Lake Callabonna
4. Monash, Berri, Renmark, Moorook, Morgan
5. Kangaroo Island
6.Yorke and Erye
- ?Lv 45 years ago
Being British or a Pom, is just not a drawback. You shouldn't have anything to worry about; coming out right here and assembly new individuals - simply be your self. It will be daunting to anybody moving to a brand new country and a new culture. Aussies go on with terms comparable to "Bloody Poms", and so on; but they're just terms of endearment and should you like, cheeky. If our car won't start, we might call it a bloody mongrel, but in most occasions, will not kick it to demise, or unless it quite worse for wear, begins. Australians in most, do like British humans (the one ones who don't don't like themselves both) and you will have a excellent lifestyles in Australia. Take advantage of it and experience.