ANSWER PLEASE!!! ? please?

w help my little sister attracted to me!?

One night I was sleeping in my room an I had a dream I was having sex with my gf an I had came I slighly open my eyes an see my 5 year old sister ontop of me riding. I was shocked! Then when she was done she got up an walk out the room. She's a blond with long hair that's besides the point. The next day I was sitting on the chair an she jumps on top of my nuts in a sex position. She's been doing this for awhile an I had no ideal she was doing this. Even her little friends were doing that to me as I put it together. So I had a talk with her an told her if anyone touched her? She said no. So I told her iv seen what she was doing last night an I'm not mad but for her to never do it again. She then tells me how super cute I look an told me she doesn't find me as a brother. I told her your real young an asked her why the ***** did you know about this. She said tv so I disable the porn on tv an I was going to tell my mom but I didn't want her to cry. So I talked with her friends an I know the mom an them I told the mom your little girls keep saying I'm cute she said iv notices they all have a crush on you your a looker so a chuckel a lil an told her that they been doing things that's not right she then laugh an say my lil girls are not that type I told her I was serious! An she then ask me to leave the mom is smoking hot but that's beside the point. Even when I was 13 years old I had the same problem how the f do. Stop this I don't want to be a pedo!!!!

Favorite Answer

Omg... Seriously?! I think it would be best to let her avoid all porn stuff. You never know what's gonna happen to her future... O_O

you're sick