What do I say/do about my boyfriend?

Weve been together for almost three yrs now. We had an on/off relationship for about six mo. Period. Idk wat to do now, ive been supporting him for the past yrs. Hes even lived with me at my parents house. I work and he stays home, an a watches our newborn. Ive been working nonstop since last feb. And went back to work just 3 wks after having pur baby, due to financial situation. Im getting exhausted of this relationship an a wondering if hes ever going to change. When I come back from wk he utomatically hands her over to me... Then he heads to the gym or wherever he goes. I dont question him or nag him about his free time. I bring him take out whenever.i work. Anywho, aftrt he comes back from wherever he asks for a massage or for me to cook, which I usually do (3/4) times when he asks. Anyways after thats over I sleep with our baby and watch her prior to 1hr before I work, which is the time I use to get ready and b at work by. Ok, I always have to clean up the apt alone, because he doesnt pick up after himself. Its so gross. Hes up all night doin whatever and when its time for me to go to work hes always complaining about sleep. Ugh. When I tell him I need my "me" time he never takes me serious. what do I do?!! I am exhausted phys., and mentally...

Favorite Answer

If you're not happy in your relationship get out. Tell his lazy *** to get off the coach and get a job. Tell him if he is staying home and you're the one who is working the least he can do is clean up the house and cook for u. If he expects you to cook and clean he better be the one who is working and you stay home. Tell him to get a life and stop living on you like a fungus. He is a loser and you will be better off without him.

He sounds ******* useless, dump him