Is love the same for men?

Most women picture love as holding hands, kissing, arms wrapped around her waist, etc. (like in the movies). Is the experience the same for men? Do you guys feel the same butterflies in your stomach, constant smiling, and infatuation we do? How do you (as a man) know when you love someone? How do you (as a man) know when someone loves you? Mainly interested in a man's perspective, though women's responses work too.

Favorite Answer

I still remember the day when I had my first crush,it was just natural.

the love and feelings I had for that girl was so intense.

I don't think any other type of love can compare with true romantic love.

There were sleepless nights for me, always thinking about that girl.

but when a man truely loves a woman then he will even die for her happily in a heartbeat.

We look hard from outside but you don't know or may never know how we feel when we truely love some one

holdings hands: its okay. feels weird sometimes though.

wrapped around her waist: I enjoy that. But more of feeling the curve of her waist.

butterflies in your stomach: not so much.

constant smiling: not so much

Kissing/making out: not that enjoyable to me.

I like it when she holds my arm when we walk:

http://images.inmagine.com/img/hana/hana002/hana00...

I also like it if she rests her head on my chest.

Those are the two most romantic gestures to me.

But the most important thing is the sex (which you left out?).

Hmm... I'm fine with all that but too much of the softly stuff will turn me off, which is why I've never watched a romantic movie since Avatar, or is that even a love story?

Anyway I don't like being a Romeo, I prefer expressing myself only when it matters. A kiss on her head and one arm around her while we're on the couch watching TV would be a perfect romantic setting for me.

I know its boring but you asked it.

When it's all said and done..................Men just want their meals prepared and their d*ck sucked. Everything else is a temporary feeling.

You said women can answer too so I just thought I would state...

My hubby is sentimental like what you listed (I am not as much). Which has been confused as me not caring or being affectionate. I do like affection tho but not in such a manner listed. So yes I can state that there are men that desire that sentiment & women that are not as much like that.

Pretty much the same but you forget sex.

yes?