Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

We're not together so should I not get mad about this?

Me and my ex were special from day 1. I was the first girl who met his parents. He got deployed to afghan. Ended it cos he couldn't handle distance. Cried in each others arms. This was last year. We've been on and off since. I got a new bf buy he treated me badly so I ended it. My ex said I deserved better and should leave him. Me and my ex have been texting for 3 weeks now. Asking how I am,how's work etc. he added me on fb,liked my photo. On Sunday night he brought up and old joke and was really sweet. But I haven't heard from him since yesterday. We kinda initiated meeting this week but he's ignored my text and has been on fb. This is crushing me?

Favorite Answer

Because you and your ex used to have something special. you have every right to feel annoyed about it. That's the way feelings work and sometimes we can't control them. How long has been ignoring you for? Do you start most conversations? Sit back and remember to keep the conversation in casual tone when you do talk. or the way that you guys talk.

• half

properly if he did no longer have feeling for her nevertheless he might of advised her to furnish up calling for one. and for yet another he would not be getting mad at u. its ur cellular telephone no longer his. i may well be mad that she retains calling. hun if he nevertheless likes her there is no longer plenty u can do approximately it. besides the reality that i visit signify next time she calls tell her to furnish up and if she would not ur going to the police cuz that's harassment. provide up answering the telephone and if she leaves a message save them. that way u have them for the police to hearken to. as far because of the fact the guy is worried i say drop him on his ***. if he extremely loves u he will a: coming crawling lower back b: beg u to no longer destroy up with him.. lay down the regulation tell him how u sense and if he cant stay with it then u should not be with him. discover somebody else to be with.

Your ex is in the military he is having fun, he's just trying to look for an easy piece of ***.

Source(s): Brother is retired military( you should hear the stories)

your ex still has feeling's for you.i think he only broke up with you because he needed to go to afghan and it would be hard.i also think you like him too.if you think its hurting you imagine how he feels.

Source(s): :) good luck

Don't worry, you're just overdoing it. Of course you feel angry, you're hurt, and you're hurt because you're scared

He'll come around ;)

Obviously this means that you still like him or that spending time with him is rekindling feelings that you felt before. Seems like you guys ended kind of "abruptly", and if it was only because of distance obviously the feeling is still there somewhere. Your not together so you shouldn't be getting mad but if your getting mad then your mad, thats just the way it is. It seems like you are expecting things to go farther, faster. And maybe hes not? Give him space or just ask him whats going on and why hes not bothering text you maybe. Communication is key.

I think your ex still loves you. Maybe he wants to to come back to him so he did this to you. Dear, I think you are still loving him too, you can get back. You know how difficult to get a man who you love and he also loves you?

• Jeremy

Just tell him how you feel. Life is so freakin short to hide your feelings.. Trust me i lost this girl that i loved since i was a child just because i didn't speak up and tell her how i felt.

it sounds like he's doing all the complimenting and initiating. Maybe he freaked out because he was being forward and it seemed like you werent that keen? if so, assure him! playing hard to get rarely works. Or maybe he's playing hard to get