Is my wife having an orgasm?

During sex my wife begins to grab onto me tightly and makes more noise. If i move very fast for about 5 seconds and slow down, i can feel that there is no more friction inside her vagina. Almost as if she "ejaculated" luqid. The only reason I don't think she is having an orgasm is because she can't feel an overwhelming sensation. Sometimes she doesn't even realize that it happens. Is this an orgasm? If not than can some women not orgasm at all?

• Jayda

Females do not always have an overwhelming sensation like men do. Sometimes it happens, but sometimes it doesn't happen. From what you just described, it definitely seems like an orgasm. If you want the sensation to be better for her, try more foreplay, take your time, etc. Ask her different things that would turn her on, and go for it. The more ready women are, the more sensation they are going to feel.

And to the person who said that women can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation...that is completely untrue. Many women can orgasm the other way as well. The difference is that women almost ALWAYS have an overwhelming sensation through clitoral stimulation.

Yes it is very hard to make a women orgasm, but you do not have to buy her toys or anything else. She is building up to it if she is having the intense feeling and the fluid does release at different times without an orgasm. But I tell you she will know when she has an orgasm, it is like a hot water flushing through your body in a good way, so trust me she would know. But it took nearly 12 years for me to have one with my husband and he was an amazing lover and once it started I would have them all the time so please just be patient...and just keep trying unto you find the right position and you will be off just do not concentrate on it to much just make love to passionately and with all your love and that is all that matters....

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is my wife having an orgasm?

During sex my wife begins to grab onto me tightly and makes more noise. If i move very fast for about 5 seconds and slow down, i can feel that there is no more friction inside her vagina. Almost as if she "ejaculated" luqid. The only reason I don't think she is having an orgasm is...

Source(s): wife orgasm: https://shortly.im/iYYwM
  • virgod

Yes, she is orgasmic, and it's you who doesn't get "what is happening". Stop being a mad scientist and start talking to your wife to find out if whatever you are doing there is good enough for her.

• God

There are women who can orgasm and women who don't have the right man.

Send her my way and I'll confirm.

It is very hard to orgasm and some women cant. Buy her a vibrator and use it on her suring sex on her clit. The only way to orgasm is by clitoris stimulation

I think you need to ask a specialist

ASK YOUR WIFE TO COME UP ON YOU. IT MEANS IN SEX TIME U R UNDER AND SHE IS UPER TO YOU