Which one of these civilizations did Judaism originate from?

I have to put Judaism's origin under one of these civilizations, but I'm a bit confused as to where Judaism started:

Mesopotamia

Indus Valley

China

Great Rift Valley

Egypt

Sub-Saharan

Mesoamerica

Andean South America

Greece

Rome

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends on what you mean by Judaism. If you mean Abrahamic covenant and bloodlines then it came straight from Ur of the Chaldeans (Mesopotamia). If you mean Mosaic Judaism proper, then it came from Egypt (out of Egypt).

• exy
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

If historic previous is any indicator of the long-term, each and every first-fee united states by way of fact the the organising of time, falls from capability and impression, interior the top. Rome lasted some 900 years furnish or take. those collapses have "very almost" consistently been from the interior/out. If we are stepping into our decline, then we would have the skill to desire a "chief" who takes us from our worldwide places past course, a ways sufficient, to open us to compromises...................whether or no longer domicile or worldwide. i believe if Obama is elected, it's going to grant the administrative for this crumple. No put in.....................an important component.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.