Is whining a "traditional" masculine behavior?

Or does it fall under the auspices of a "post modern" namely, androgynous masculinity?

I see ... so whiny males whine, because the feminist educational system has emasculated them? Is this what I am hearing?

I am so shocked by what is being revealed here.

.

You can raise awareness about discrimination without whining. Surely you aren't calling Martin Luther King a whiner ... right?

Favorite Answer

they are called whippets in the canine world................an emaciated looking hound that has short bursts of speed

• Sophie

It is ironic that the MRA types seem to whine more about less than any other group (including groups that really do face real discrimination and disadvantage). Raising awareness about discrimination is not whining - that includes raising awareness about actual discrimination that men may face in some instances. Ranting about how feminism is evil because your girlfriend broke up with you or because women don't want to make you your sandwich is whining.

I have no idea.

So many males here fancy themselves to be the epitome of masculinity, and they are so whiny.. however they insist it's the feminists' fault, who are apparently also at fault for making males so feminine nowadays.

Source(s): Good question. I must think on this.

I think whining has nothing to do with a gender. Whining has everything to do with people who complain about what's going on without educating or taking some kind of action in their own lives. That and a combination of generations of Americans changing over time about cultural values.

I know women who don't complain and are hard and smart workers, and I know women who complain as a professional sport. There are men that do the same too.

I think there's a big difference between whining and taking light of an issue. I think whining over feminism is almost as idiotic as certain feminazis' views on men. Real people look at both sides for both genders, see each other's shortcomings or handicaps, and take care of the issue accordingly.

On a personal level, people need to stop complaining generally speaking and start taking responsibility in their own lives. There's the difference also of the marriage/divorce courts on men and complaining about it versus finding the right woman to marry, getting prenups, working together, etc.

uuuhhhhh i guess i'm too stupid to understand what this question is about...

today's misogynist men can't cope with life in general because they are wrapped up in cotton wool. the hint of a problem and they go to pieces. whining is just an indication of an inability to solve an issue and using blaming tactics to excuse them of their irresponsibility.

no thats women. oh we dont have any rights boohoo we need femenism lmao

• I have a dream (whine, whine, oink, oink)...I had a dream that the Fem'nist and the Masc'list would lie down together like the lion and the lamb! Or something....(oink, oink, shine, whine)....such as they would link arms and stand togeth-uh in their striding forward to a glorious future! I had that dream.......

feminism is the term which comes in my mind after reading this question

Its not called whinning its called raising voice against discrimination which men faced daily in family courts.

You will say MRA too are whiners ,but men do have emotions and most men are realizing that feminists are opressing them thorugh sexist laws.

call me a whiner but I have seen the condtion of young boys in school, most of the teacher favor girl,give more attention to them.

I am whiner and proud to be one.

Feminists are the real threat to the male gender and I don't know how many more sexist laws they are planning to bring to destory men completely.

I sometimes want to be born as gay men

Not all men whine, as not all women *****. I think wussifying our men caused this. Although they have become more sensitive to women needs and feelings.

It's definitely a new thing, because most of the whining done today, would've gotten you slapped in the head 10-20 years ago.

Interesting thing of the last 5 years, is that it's seen as a form of aggression, or taking charge, by some that do it, which still puzzles me.