Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

Help! I hear a strange noise in my ear and I'm concerned?

A few days ago I went swimming with my friends and got water stuck in my left ear, I've tried ear drops and other methods to remove it but nothing is working. A few minutes ago I heard something moving in my ear..

It might have been water but I'm not sure...

So my question is;

Why was there a strange noise?

is the water getting out?

Do I need to see a doctor?

Thanks in advance.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Lmao. Hahahahha.

Sorry,it's really funny. You have nothing to worry about,it happens all the time to me. I was training swimming and sometimes,when this happens water gets stuck in my ear for 3 days or more. It's normal reaction. However,if you have some other symptoms or this doesn't go away for 2 weeks I would see doc. But it's quite common,so you don't need to worry.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

see your GP

• 9 years ago

try lying on the side of the ear affected for some time and wait if liquid comes out. if the problem persists or if u think that there might be a chance that your eardrums got pierced or injured in some way, then you must see a doctor right away. in fact, go to the doctor anyway, just to make sure you're not developing an ear infection.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

That same problem happened to me last year. For me, it was definately water but it could be different for you. I saw a doctor and he gave me eardrops that i had to apply every night before bed. It was really helpful. :)

hope i helped. :) xx

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

It might just be water. Water can be an irratating bastar*. Just wait for another day and if it doesn't pop, then go tell someone :)

P.S that moving sound in your ear is probably the water ready to pop :D dont worry!

• 9 years ago

Go see a doctor!!!!

Source(s): Can anyone answer this? It's about an allopass generator? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201205...
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.