Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 9 years ago

Help! I hear a strange noise in my ear and I'm concerned?

A few days ago I went swimming with my friends and got water stuck in my left ear, I've tried ear drops and other methods to remove it but nothing is working. A few minutes ago I heard something moving in my ear..

It might have been water but I'm not sure...

So my question is;

Why was there a strange noise?

is the water getting out?

Do I need to see a doctor?

Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

Lmao. Hahahahha.

Sorry,it's really funny. You have nothing to worry about,it happens all the time to me. I was training swimming and sometimes,when this happens water gets stuck in my ear for 3 days or more. It's normal reaction. However,if you have some other symptoms or this doesn't go away for 2 weeks I would see doc. But it's quite common,so you don't need to worry.

see your GP

try lying on the side of the ear affected for some time and wait if liquid comes out. if the problem persists or if u think that there might be a chance that your eardrums got pierced or injured in some way, then you must see a doctor right away. in fact, go to the doctor anyway, just to make sure you're not developing an ear infection.

That same problem happened to me last year. For me, it was definately water but it could be different for you. I saw a doctor and he gave me eardrops that i had to apply every night before bed. It was really helpful. :)

hope i helped. :) xx

It might just be water. Water can be an irratating bastar*. Just wait for another day and if it doesn't pop, then go tell someone :)

P.S that moving sound in your ear is probably the water ready to pop :D dont worry!

Go see a doctor!!!!

Source(s): Can anyone answer this? It's about an allopass generator? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201205...