Is this being a rat/snitch?

I generally don't like to be in people business so sometimes I would see something but keep it from someone who it may harm cause I'm not up for drama.

Recently my friend (a boy) cheated on his girlfriend who is also a good friend of mine. Should I tell her or is that being a rat. If I tell her she would obviously tell him I told her and that would ruin my friendship with him.

So would I be considered a rat of I tell her?

Favorite Answer

Well it's up to you. What would be the implications? If you were my friend I would want to know. However, it may look as if you are jealous and trying to break them up so be aware.

Pardon me for telling, yet rats, snitchers and tattletailors are merely that. ok! enable me loop tht for you brainless who have faith that there are human beings referred to as rats, snitches and tattletailors. i admire a pretty soprano, gotti or bandino relatives too I extremely like a huge style from the brown relatives YA hear!. nicely enable's merely say that I extremely have a robust apetite for those human beings in my background line. yet who dose'nt. ok! ok! Her it is going, desire you all like it, please don't be shy to fess up. (at some point-you have to be using your inner maximum godfather voice once you're saying this, any relatives who cares-each and all the relatives have been given jointly, thinking one yet another. Who stole the cookie out of the cookie jar? no person replaced into prepared to return forward because of the fact there replaced right into a code of ethics that there should not be any rats between the households. So the heads of the households all have been given jointly secretly and positioned out a reward for any advice foremost to the lacking F*****^#"cookie." Low and behold somebody got here forward and instructed, in the main no longer likely of places. The Confessional and the word have been given around which you would be able to get forgiveness for being a rat and all the different names linked with confessing-no longer confessional, it is diverse-what replaced into unusual even although everybody knew who stole the cookie it replaced into the cookie monster, Daah who else did you think of did it? Come on spill it, until eventually now you all get sent to the rack. Oh! via the way, the reward that they provided replaced right into a years furnish of the very comparable cookies. To think of that there are persons between us who experience that to work out a slaughtering of the inhabitants occuring and one ought to be silent, they ought to no longer see yet another record incomes. Pathetic!!~CHANT~A~!

bro's before hoes... hahaha

actually forget about that idiotic fallacy. You should what you think is best, it all comes down to who you care more about? Unless you are really close to the girl then you shouldn't tell her because it is never good to get into other peoples business

If you're really good with the girl,it's okay to tell her but be careful and ask to conduct her own investigation on her boyfriend .tell her that the reason you do this is to do all you can help as a good friend.dont ask to confront the guy as soon as you tell her,help her to think and plan what to do next but be careful and genuine about your intentions as she might misunderstood.if you're really uncertain of what approach to take,I would suggest that you do nothing,unfortunately because she either won't listen to you and deny everything you said or she trusted you and go straight ahead to confront the guy,ruining your friendship at the same time.

Be careful,wise and judgemental.

Good luck.

Tough situation there!

Cheating is a horrible thing, but I don't like being a snitch ... But telling her is the best thing it's just your mate will be even more hurt if she knew you knew what was going on and didn't tell her... Just tell her to not tell him that you said what was going on. Tell her to say she found out from 'someone'. Be there for your friend she will feel really hurt in this because of her boyfriends actions... It's best she knows cause if he carries on and she loves him that's worse... Put yourself in her shoes, would you like your best friend to know your boyfriend is cheating on you but she didn't tell you? :))) hope I helped

yeah, you guys should talk about it after all what are friends for? except baning each other :P

Tell her but tell her not to say you told her

I think you should definately tell her. Imagine once she finds out that you knew all along and you didnt tell her...

Don't say anything just imagine the **** you'll go through