I don't know how to act aroud him anymore!?

I have this guy friend. And I really liked him for a while. Then I moved on, but he seemed to star liking me back.. Somebody told me that he couldn't decide between me and some other girl. He treated me really nice for the last few weeks and we seemed to get really close to each other. I stay next to him in class. He sometimes kissed me randomly on the check or on my forehead, he invited me to hang out with him and his friends, he invited me over. But this week he seems to be kind of upset with me, I don't know why. Or not upset, just...not so nice. I don't know how to act around him anymore.. I'm afraid I might start liking him again. And it hurts like hell..

• Jay
    Favorite Answer

Ok look, it seems to me you are confused as to how you feel about him. Until you decide on that you are in a kind of limbo.

Sit yourself down and say right. I either like him or I don't (By like I mean you want him or not)

If you don't then you simply be pleasant toward him but nothing more.

If you DO still like him, then it becomes complicated. My advice would be then to sit him down away from friends and prying eyes. Tell him you like him and ask him how he feels about you. (It is no good hearing it from someone else)

Hope this helps.

Move on, if he's a good guy and truly likes you then he will strive for you, if not then just act however you want to act to him.

Try to move on, but act like nothing has happened between you two. Still act nice, but maybe not super nice. Try not to think about it too much and you should be ok