Parental consent questions..:?

Out of curiousity, with parent consent lets say a 18 year old is datin a 15 year old with parent consent, if the 15 year old wus pregnant by the 18 yr old and had the baby and put the 18 yr olds name on the birth certificate, would it be ok becuz of parent consent or would the guy go to jail?

3 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    There's no such thing as parental consent when it comes to having sex with a minor, he'd get done for it.

    Source(s): Can anyone answer this? It's about an allopass generator?
  • 9 years ago

    Generally, the cops do not arrest anybody for statutory rape unless the parents want charged pressed. As another poster mentioned , parents cannot give consent for underage sex, but cops aren't going to pursue it unless the parents want it pursued OR the 15 year old seeks welfare (then CPS will notify the cops).

  • Leo D
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

    If you are the biological father, put your name on the bc. Don't leave the kid wondering his whole life who his real dad is because you're scared.

    WTF were you doing with a 15 yo in the first place, even if she has stupid parents and haven't you heard of birth control.... Idiot.....

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.